We take care to protect the privacy of customers and users of www.gdpr.school. We take our obligations under privacy and data protection law very seriously. This privacy statement explains how we collect, store and use your personal data. Please read this privacy statement carefully.
- In this privacy statement, references to “we”, “us” or “our” mean GDPR in Schools Ltd (“GDPRiS”) (further details of GDPRiS are provided at the bottom of this statement). References to “you” or “your” mean the person using this Website whose personal information we collect, store and use.
- This privacy statement applies between you and GDPRiS, the owner and operator of this Website.
- References to “the Website” mean www.gdpr.school (including any relevant sub-domains unless this privacy statement is expressly excluded from their own terms and conditions).
- References to “Data” mean all personal information that you submit to GDPRiS via the Website.
- GDPRiS may chance this privacy statement from time to time. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you are happy with the up to date version.
Data that we collect
- The Data we may collect includes, but is not limited to:
- your name and your organisation’s name;
- your contact details including your email address and telephone number;
- your postcode;
- any other information that you may provide to us (through our contact form or otherwise);
- any information in documents that you may upload to this Website.
- We will only collect and use this Data in accordance with this privacy statement.
How your Data is used
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the relevant principles of data protection law.
- Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this statement, your personal Data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
- The Data listed above may be required by us from time to time in order to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website.
- In particular, your Data may be used for the following purposes:
- improvement of our product and services;
- to manage our relationship with you;
- to answer any queries that you may have about our product, the Website or other related queries;
- to help improve the Website;
- to process any application made by you for a position with GDPRiS;
- any other legitimate business purposes.
Who is your personal Data shared with?
- In the course of our business, we may need to share your personal Data with our affiliated partners (including ParentPay Limited and Groupcall Limited).
- From time to time, GDPRiS may also ask for your consent to share your personal Data with third parties who provide services to us which are necessary for the operation of our business. Any such third parties will also be under a duty to keep your personal Data secure.
Third party websites
Access to your personal Data
- You have the right to request details of the personal Data which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. Please note that a small administration fee in the sum of £10 will be payable to GDPRiS. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
- We may collect and store statistical information to analyse how parts of this Website are used. This may include the use of “cookies” which are small files which are stored on your computer’s browser or hard drive. This data is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data about you. Please see our Cookies Policy for more information.
- GDPR in Schools Ltd is a limited company incorporated in England and Wales under company registration number 10699302, whose registered office address is 11 Kingsley Lodge 13 New Cavendish Street, London, United Kingdom, W1G 9UG. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement please contact us.
Last updated 23 August 2017